What do you think makes a guy rich? His nature or his IQ?

I think one’s nature is the most important factor of making one rich,then opportunity,IQ

A man or a womans wealth comes from a thought process. Yeah, yeah… I know it might sound crazy, but think about it.

Have you ever heard a rich guy talk like a poor guy or a poor guy talk like a rich guy?
Have you ever seen a poor guy with the confidence of a rich guy or a rich guy with unsure of himself?

Like they say… change your mind and the way you think… change your life.

Loner with the money…it’s really sad :frowning:

I think it is the IQ, because when you are intelligent enough, you have the capacity to think perfectly in getting your business or career to be more enhanced.

I think what makes a guy rich is discipline.

If you work hard, save your money (leaving some aside for enjoying life), and keep at it, you’ll become at least financially stable.

Basically procrastinating spending, and realising that the desperation to spend is merely to feed today’s wants, and will delay tomorrow’s.

Money is a main factor to be rich.But money comes with your luck.success is the factor behind luck.when you succeed, opportunities comes on your way.But for success you need to work hard.what effort you have taken is most important thing.So in my opinion effort on your work makes a guy rich

Why feel successful when you can feel lucky and successful! :smiley:

Doesn’t make it feel any less lucky to me :wink:

Well, being in the right place at the right time is certainly just luck. You can prepare all you want and have the best nature in the world and be smart as a whip and still find yourself on the short end of the stick because someone else got to the party first, met the ‘angel’ investor at the party before you did and went on to fame and fortune. Many great fortunes have been created because of the luck of an unplanned chance meeting somewhere.

Hoyt Axton once sang a song “work your fingers to the bone, what do you get? Bony fingers”.

I think that somebody’s nature plays important role in making them rich , then it’s the luck .

i think the most important factor to make someone rich is money, and plenty of it

I agree, with the , LUCK

1. He/she has a goal
  2. determination
  3. Passion
  4. IQ or intelligence

These are the things that makes a person rich. :slight_smile:

Luck.

Without any doubt whatsoever, it is a persons nature. I know a LOT of people who are very “clever”, but that’s where the line ends for them. Few of them are rich. I also know a lot of people who aren’t overly bright, but just “who they are as a person” seems to attract a lot of what one might call: “good luck”.

Of course it’s not all as black and white as that, but if you want money in this world, you don’t have to be smart to do that. Smarts doesn’t make money. If you’re greedy, you’ll make plenty of money. But greed isn’t smart. If you’re uncaring of others and ruthless, you’ll make plenty of money. But that isn’t smart either. If you’re willing to throw all your morals out the window and bend over for every Tom, Dick and Harry, you’ll make plenty of money, but that isn’t smart.

Again, it is not intelligence that makes money. It is who a person is. Look at me. I am extremely intelligent. Smarter than most people around me. I mean, I’m almost a super genius! But I’m always scraping for a dollar :slight_smile:

However, I am also thoughtful, kind, considerate, caring and have good morals. I’ll never have any money. Plus,most people who don’t have any morals at all, don’t like me very much, because they feel as though I am judging them. It’s called a guilty conscience. So That makes it hard for me to find any “luck” :slight_smile:

I could keep typing, because as you can see, I’ve got it all sorted. But one has to stop somwehere.

P.S. Yes I was joking about the super genius thing (of course), but I do now a LOT of people that have far less brains, common sense or wisdom than me, and not a money worry in the world.

I have seen many rich without high IQ and reverse also people having high IQ but poor. In majority cases the proportion is reverse.

^^ :tup:

Well, I think you have to clearly define what rich is, but most peoples interpretation is money. Being smart is more likely to make you rich, I think people with great personalities that can make you money are also pretty smart, like Oprah, she has a great personality and understands what people want.

not just IQ, but also: how far are you willing to go to get rich?

After all, there are alot more people going the legal way then hovering on the edge, making the profits there higher

If his IQ is high then he is able to convert 2000$ into 200000$.