What do you think of my first blog post?

Hello, I’m brand new to the world of blogging, and I’d love to hear from old bloggers and experts, what do you think of my first post? Any suggestions are more than welcome. [link]

Thanks in advance!!

A few things:

• There’s a bit of spammy advice in there. Make sure to research material before you post, if you really want to make a serious contribution to learning on the web, and only post advice that is completely ethical*.
  • If you want to make your mark writing in English, and to be taken seriously, go the extra step of hiring an editor / proofreader, as the English is quite poor, and this detracts a lot from the message.
  • Perhaps keep posts shorter, as this one is overly long, and would benefit from being broken up into more specific topics.

* A few random examples of unethical suggestions include your advice to—

• misuse Wikipedia
  • send unsolicited emails
  • set up non-organic backlinks
2 Likes

Your writing concept is little bit good, but you need to focus on content research related to your post. Also you required some good approach to build your blog more interactive and interesting for users:

1. Content Research
  2. Add optimize and interactive images
  3. Use innovative words
  4. Eye catching headlines
  5. Data Analysis for your content topic

Hi ralphm, perhaps you will delete this post after my reply but it’s the truth, we are in a free world.

About misuse Wikipedia, Simply we are in a free world and there’s nothing called, don’t miss with a website because it’s on the 500 in Alexa for example. Xvideos is on the top 500. Besides I had reasons for saying “Don’t consider Wikipedia as a primary source” and the first reason: they have a lot of uncompleted articles. If you asked me I will tell you reason one, reason two, …etc.

About send unsolicited emails, email marketing is known as a big industry, so if you want to tell me that no one can use it, Just the big guys. Not agreed with you, anyways I personally used this method and it work good, people love it and I made good relationships and I love it.

About non-organic backlinks, I said literally: > Never, never and never ask them to delete or remove a link points to another source. And, don’t ask them directly to link to you, just let them know you have an epic piece of content ~ me

Anyways I waiting for two actions and both are welcome, a reply to discuss these points and it’s called “Democracy”, or a ban, a delete, a block or whatever you call since you are just attacking for the three reasons above.

However, the good thing about the internet that it’s an open place. Thanks.

Hi Somya, first thank you so much. I would like to speak with you about the all five points.

1- Content research, since my post based only on the research, not even on my own experience so I don’t know what you mean, pleas explain.

2- Images, I just thought about the speed as I want to give great speed experience to the reader. So, I’ve limits (1/2/3 images maximum)

3- Innovative words, Great suggestion thanks. Can you give me an example?

4- Eyes catching headline, another great suggestion. Can you give me another example?

5- Analysis, an amazing idea I even never thought about it, I will search for this. Thank you so much.

Waiting to hear from you :smile:

Ok, I got your queries regarding my answer. So, I can explain in you detail.

1. Ofcourse everyone write their article or blog before a complete research. But here, I tanking about some Content stats in present market regarding content research. I think, this Kissmetric Blog help you more to getting mu point.
  2. Images, In lengthy post, if we used some attractive images that describe your content, then people like to read further.
  3. Innovative words means the creative blog.
  4. Eye catching Headlines, As we know that most of us click on the post, after reading the title. You can read more in detail from following NeilPatel Blog.
    I think, you will get my all points.
    :smile:

laconic interface and informative sites :thumbsup:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.