What do you think of new iPhone 5?

Hi!

I am really interested in knowing different world opinions about iPhone 5
It is come to my atention that people are spendig alot of money in my country to buy it! here in Mexico is alot expensive cause of the services, I think it is the same as iphone4 with better adjustments bt not in a way to make it more expensive! also I wanna know opinions cause Im thinking about buying a new celphone
I wanna share with you a photo work I made representing iPhone in Mexico, it is a post in CNN Mexico webpage : <snip>

What do you think?

Have a great day! enjoy :slight_smile:
:wink:

For me any iphone starting 3gs is an ok phone, in fact i bought used 3gs in perfect condition a year ago for around $200.
Dont see myself spending more then $200 on the phone, since i mostly use it to call and write sms.

To answer your question iphone5 doesnt really offer me much value that i would want, although its slimmer so i might upgrade to it one day or another. In our country its around $800 so its not worth it for me right now.

To me, there is no big difference between Iphone 5 and Iphone 4s but the size. And many people have complained about that it lacks creativity. Take its high price into consideration, i realy think it not worths buying. There are many other brands for you to choose.

I am waiting of iPhone5 to the last 3 months. Now iPhone5 is successfully launched of last week with latest and new features. And Break of all records in market. Its a very hot favorite model in world.

Not that much different in my view… Apple Fan boys will love it though.

According to me there’s not a big difference between iphone-5 and 4gs and the main bad point in i phone’s is that there’s no function of bluetooth to exchange your data with someone easily because its very simple and time saving way.

I was disappointed that they were dropping Google Maps, and that disappointment has turned out to be justified:

I love this response:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116767557151837611933/posts/ZGBEuGbAMjp

I think Iphone-5 is just a new model from apple to suck more money from its all fans that’s it. Its costly plus not as good as i would have thought it would be.

awesome phone i want to purchase it…

Im typing this on my android.

Truly speaking I think its worthless :frowning:

From now on, any like/don’t like answers without motivation will be considered fluff.

I think iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 are the same in features may the difference between the is their length. If you have Iphone 4s then stick to it! It will really be disappointing!

Rather than think about it, just check. :stuck_out_tongue: Version 5 of course has new features that are desirable, such as a vastly better camera that gives crisp pictures even in the dark, unlike 4S.

still have no chance to operate it, hope it has more new useful features. but please don’t too much high price.

It’s clearly a better phone than the iPhone 4 - it has a faster processor, it has more RAM, it has a bigger screen, it’s wireless data capabilities are faster, it’s lighter and thinner, the camera is better - but having seen one in person, I can’t say I’m that excited by it. I’ve got an iPhone 4S and as I find that fast enough and capable enough for everything I do, I see no need to upgrade. There’s nothing with the iPhone 5 that demands my attention or need to upgrade. The screen isn’t that much bigger, the wireless data transfer isn’t that much faster. I’ll hold on.

I used iOS 6 on my iPhone 4 during its development, and for all the disappointment as regards the mapping app, I thought it was brilliant. Worked perfectly well in my region (Sydney, NSW, Australia). I’m still not going to upgrade to the final release though. Not yet, anyway.

I’m a firm believer in “skipping a version” as far as Apple goes. The iPhone 5s(?) or iPhone 6 will be the one I go for, I suspect. Unless there’s something else on the market more interesting.

I plan to buy a IPhone 5 recently. How can tell me your really feeling after you have used it. Give me some advice.

I have no idea because it’s much expensive but I phone is good technology.

that’s great i feel greatly good after its using…:slight_smile: i hope you enjoy it.

I love it. When it was announced, I was thinking it was just same as my current iPhone but a bit longer and slimmer. When I saw it and held it, I immediately marveled at the brilliant design and engineering. I think that is the iPhone effect. You have to feel and use it to know how good it is.

Plus, it’s really really fast. I didn’t seem to experience any lag so far.