What do you think to keep yourself fit?

Hello there
What do you think to keep yourself fit?
Tell me. I want to share my ideas and wanna learn from you guys.
Thanks

hell me new there…
i think joining jym can make you fit…

sorry me have to say hello not hell sorry again…

Please do.

I go swimming, and I go to the gym (exercises and spinning).

What on earth is spinning? I thought it was something you did with wool, not something you did in the gym. :o I’m intrigued.

I use the gym at work, and have an elliptical at home along with free weights that I bench press laying on an exercise ball.

I also do a lot of walking and chasing after my two young kids.

:smiley:

I actually prefer going outdoors by bike, but it is great exercise.

[FONT=Verdana]Thank you for the enlightenment. :slight_smile: (It’s known as kid-on cycling in our house. :lol:)

[/FONT]

There are many things like jogging, healthy diet, relaxation & happiness till some extent.

I’m eating healthy foods like vegetables and fruits.I exercise daily and avoiding stress as much as possible.

Dear now a days i have not done any activity to fit my self because of laziness.

What do you think to loose extra weight? only exercise is enough? what do you people think to take a weight loss pill to loose extra weight?

My fitness routine, which I try to do daily, is to climb 6 flights of 16 steps every day. The last couple really get the old ticker racing :slight_smile:

Exercise and a healthy diet.
Maybe if the doctor told me to take it, otherwise I would never ever take a weight loss pill.

I do a lot of hiking. As a matter of fact I started a hiking group that now has almost 1800 members. I don’t think I am allowed to post a link to it

one should keep a distance from drugs
<snip>

Avoiding stress is may be the most important thing for keeping you fit and healthy. I also agree about the fruits and vegetables - I eat mostly raw food. About the sports - I like swimming and walks at the nature. :slight_smile:

Keeping mind relax mode and intake oil less food is also one of the way to keep oneself fit. Apart from I prefer walking, doing home work, and involve in extra activities like sports to keep myself fit.

gym + swiming + footbal

makes you super fit :slight_smile:

I go for morning walk daily to stay fit myself.