What do you think to keep yourself fit?

Exercise daily and eat well.

Here’s my way of not only keeping in shape but maintaining a god-like figure: low carb diet (mostly not eating wheat products) and the following exercise plan 3 times a week - 100x push-ups, 100x set-ups, 100x squats (each in one set!)

hiii
i do yoga daily for being fit …
and wake up early in the morning…

I go swimming

I think jagging is best…or walking also keep yourself fit

For me regular jogging is enough.

I think that i want to have sex till i am really old and this makes me go to jym.
I also think that eating a cookie won’t make me happier then eating a strawberry so i buy strawberry whenever i want to buy a cookie. (calories wise 1 big cookie = 20 strawberries i guess, not to mention vitamins and minerals)

I run in the mornings :slight_smile:

Swimming. Easy on joints, and burns more calories per time that pretty much anything else besides running, for those in a tight schedule. Plus you don’t get all hot and sweaty.

I daily do 4x 15-20 biceps and 4x 15-20 triceps with some weight, pushups and situps. I also go run now and then.

Doing some home exercise will make one to be fit.There are many exercises to do in home like Push up, limb raises,
Downward face dog, Push up with single leg raise and so on.
Recently I use to do Bent keen sit up.

at least you’re honest about your reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

In my case, I’ll be original and I will say that I don’t go to the gym… at all. I have never stepped on one. I play volleyball and I do some skating.

Ye… =)) but not that just. I also was kinda fat at some point 100 kilos with height around 180cm and i felt like crap. That just didnt feel healthy at all. I could barely walk a mile without feeling tired so i dont want to return to that state.

In order to keep myself fit I limit myself in eating carbohydrates and I eat more fruits and veggies. I also enjoy doing yoga and everyday jogging around the village.

I go to 3 km jogging daily in the morning. It keeps me fit & fresh till the whole day. In the weekend i go for swimming. I think it’s enough for me to keep fit.

Doing exercise, Yoga, Having healthy diet and lifestyle and keeping our mind active and healthy will help to keep our body healthy.

i think you have to take a simple diet.