What free tools use for website design...which one is best?

Hello friends,

Pls. tell me any free tools use for website design…which one is best?

you can try NVU it’s a freeware… there is GIMP also… but depend about which website design you talk about!?

I preffer NVU it’s good one, but it depends Dreamwell.

Yes, NVU is best one tool for website design.

Aruna,

If you are looking for some good free editing tools for code, Aptana is pretty good. There is also net beans. They take some getting used to but have support for a wide variety of file types and make editing code a snap.

Hope you find those useful,

Shawn

NVU is dead. Development ceased about five or so years ago.
It was replaced with Kompozer, which hasn’t had an upgrade for about two years.
Kompozer was replaced with Blue Griffon, and that is quite good, better than the other two. And it is still actively under development. It’s free, but there are commercial add-ons available, although at low prices.

Then there’s Notepad++

Basically Photoshop and Dreamweaver use to design website. and both are free tools. Or if you want to use CMS then you can go with Wordpress.com.

On which planet is it that they are free?

Sorry Paul You are right both are paid tools.

CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor is the free version of a commercial product, and also a very good tool.

Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver , Illustrator are some free tools that can be used easily for designing websites.

Every website designer is requires the right tools to do his job. To Create attractive and original design you should have to follow these design tools.

1- Adobe Kuler

2- Font Squirrel

3- Google Drawing

4- 960 Grid

5- Dreamweaver

PLEASE tell me where I can get Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator for free!!!

No they are not free.

No, that would be piracy and illegal.

See above.

My point exactly!

We use eclipse. But this is if you are not creating a purely static website.

Check this URL http://www.netmagazine.com/features/new-tools-web-design-and-development-july-2013. You will find here nice list of free tools for website design & developement.

Please find following list of free tools for website design and development.

Ractive.js
GorillaScript
NetBeans IDE 7.4 beta
EJDB
PouchDB Beta
Effeckt.css
Tiff
Move.js

List of free tools used for the web designing

1. CoffeeCup
  2. Notepad++
  3. PageBreeze