What happened to tags?

I can’t find the article tag any more. What happened?

The header navigation drop-down has gone missing.

You can see the current Tags at
http://www.sitepoint.com/community/tags

Title Edit

Scrolled page header

Thanks @Mittineague :smile:
So if I wanted to see all Articles, how would I do that?

I don’t think there is a way without the drop-down other than by knowing enough to go to the tags page and clicking one or by using the URL eg.
http://www.sitepoint.com/community/tags/article

There’s talk at meta about getting them into Search, but no telling when / if it will actually happen.

EDIT
Oh, and the header Tags (though currently harder to see) are clickable too

I just learned something new.

Tags can be Watched from a Tag’s page (but not from Profile Preferences)

You can also access tags from the “hamburger” menu.

You still need to visit the tags page to access a specific one, and somewhat irritatingly, they’re not in alphabetical order, so not easy to find.

1 Like

@hawk It is great to see you here… but you’re sooooo… RED!

I thought that only true Galactic Overlords could be red :slight_smile:

I sure hope we can not have the round avatars here. With the border, that looks octogon-ish

That’s a CSS bug that we’ve had from the start. :smile:
I can’t imagine myself being any other colour so I (not so) secretly like it!

[quote=“Mittineague, post:8, topic:123627”]
With the border, that looks octogon-ish
[/quote] Yeah, I originally removed the border at meta, and then went for the transparent background, which I think looks ok.

Edit: You guys need to put pressure on to get that 502 error sorted. I’m getting it every time I try to post.

1 Like

It’s in hand and hopefully will be fixed soon. (I know it’s been driving me mad. ) There were a lot of issues with this upgrade, and we’re currently testing a new release before upgrading again. It’s not showing the errors (but then neither was this upgrade when we tested… )

1 Like

I (not so) secretely like it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so glad to see you “hanging around” here again.
How goes the new job?!

I can! PINK! :slight_smile: How funny would that be!

1 Like

Off-Toipc

We could get feedback in a Review request.

Which do you like better and why

Hawks are predatory so the red-ish shade would coincide with this.

Pink: 1
Blue: 0

Thanks!

The new job is awesome thanks. I’m loving it (both the autonomy, working within the community sector, and having an always up to date Discourse install :wink: )

Looks like things are trucking along ok here.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s a real benefit.1.3.0.beta4 was buggy! beta5 seems to be shaping up nicely, once we get it on our Prod environment.

So you are running against master! :eek: I’d be very weary of that considering Meta is borked right now.

1 Like

No problems at all so far. They maintain and support me, and it’s working well to date.
My community is small compared to SP, and they are all community professionals with an interest in Discourse, so it’s much more manageable. We also haven’t customised the hell out of things, which is a big part of the problem here. I learned that lesson!