What is a friends

can u give me a meaning of friends ? i have a a lot friends but i can what a true friends

He’s your soul mate…

A true friend is in you fail match beside you, you are happy to share with you. He will speak out directly on your shortcomings, let your rectification on time.

true friend is that with which u can share ur feelings and problems of life. You can think urself about the person who can provide u mental support every moment

They the the shoulders you can lean on in time of needs.

Proverbs. 17:17

^Yes, it is like TV Show Friends :slight_smile:

Friends are the ones who will always there in times of troubles and disappointment. They are the ones who can you trust and can give you moral support.

Yeah, a true friend is alone against all…

To me, a true friend is there for you no matter what. They don’t lie to you no matter what. They also keep their promises. They also don’t stab you in the back. Is Dee wrong?.. or
A ‘true friend’ is someone who will stay with you even if everybody has turned their backs on you.

<snip/>

for me my friends are my life, i can’t spend my holidays n weekends without them. They have an important part in my life… :slight_smile:

Right, the good friends are for the bad times !

interesting competition.

looks like the summer is finally arriving here too. the sun is shining 24 hours a day, and the temperature is getting better at 16-20°C :smiley:

I’m really honoured to be a friend…I love to be a good friend :slight_smile:

All smiles :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Time is flying so fast I can hardly see the details of life.

Hi Ulrike :wavey:
How is my favourite lady?

So true :slight_smile:

Hi my friend Chris :wavey:

I think the minute you have to start wondering whether somebody is a friend; their not.

Love & friend,
Love : Y do u exist wen m i m there…
friend : to hold the tears which u leave behind.
That is called friend.

Yep :smiley: Just came back from the beach. We had some stormy days, but as I tried to take a photo for the competition the sun came out and threw a long shadow for me. The sun sets early here, not like where you are living Ken.

A true friend wont let you do stupid things… alone!

There’s loads of these pages on facebook!