What is advantage of Google analytic

Hello friends,
I have not used now Google analytics so frnds can you describe me which is advantage of Google analytic.
Thanks
Best regards

In regards to your opening question, here are a couple of advantages of using Google Analytics:

1. Google Analytics is free.
  2. You can easily analyze and tracks statistics for multiple websites under one account.
  3. It offers Flow Visualization. Flow Visualization evaluates the path taken by your visitor to reach your site.
  4. It also provides Social Reports that tracks the impact of social media on your website traffic.
  5. Integrates easily with data from Google Webmaster Tools.
  6. In my opinion Google Analytics is easy to learn and easy to use.

In short, it can give you a general idea on how many new and returning visitors you’re getting, and the search terms in search engines that are being used to access your site.

However, it does much more than this. Is there a specific feature you are looking for?

One of the major benefits of using Google Analytics is to gain complete freedom in managing your website content.If you are not satisfied with the performance of your website,then you can make changes to your content as and when required.

you can monitor your website traffic readers locationa

Analytics will also show who your target audience is, keyword density, bounce rate, etc. It’s a nice tool to show where you stand, especially if you want to monetize your site and attract advertisers, etc.

You can easily exclude yourself from everyone’s analytics by blocking one address in your hosts file or simply by turning off JavaScript.

If you mean by checking for the Server REMOTE_ADDR then it works fine for about a day then the address changes :frowning:

Am I missing something or is there another way for my Server to detect my local computer without going to the trouble of having to login?

Google analytics help to know:
1.) The Bounce rate on your site. Bounce rate is how many visitors exited from the first page. Bounce rate should be smaller in percentage. It simply helps to know whether our website is doing well or not.
2.) Its funnel visualization helps to identify poorly performing pages by tracking landing pages. From this we can change our content and can make it relevant to the users.
3.) The most important thing about Google analytics is that it tells about conversions and goals. It gives a percentage results about the goal conversions.

Google analytics is all about relevancy. If we post relevant data on our site bounce rate will definitely be good.The best way to know about Google analytics is that - create account on Google analytics for your website or blog then check activity on your site. You can best learn it after creating your account.

No - I meant by giving Analytics the web address 127.0.0.1 in the hosts file on your own computer so that web pages requesting to load that script into your browser never look beyond your computer and so do not find the script at all - and so save you the bandwidth that you would otherwise have to pay for to download the script in the first place.

With that one line in place in your hosts file no web page using Analytics ever includes you because the JavaScript that it relies on never loads.

With GA, I like how it tells you which:
> keys are being searched
> pages are being browsed

most importantly, you’ll know how effective your page if just by seeing how long visitors stay at a particular page. This is what I like the most with GA. I can make adjustments to my page/s with this.

Yeah rite… GA helps you to know about your page’s content relevancy. If they are relevant to the users who are visiting your page then bounce rate will be low. It helps to know about poorly performing pages. We know that we get ranking in the Google because of relevancy of our website. Hence bounce rate is the key factor for knowing about relevancy of our products and services.

There are alot of good things with GA, i don’t use them personally, mainly because i can’t get the code to install properly on my site :frowning:
One of the best things for me about it, is seeing users online and where they are etc;

Google analytics is great, because with analytics you really monitor your site traffic, know where users are coming, keywords driving traffic to your site and most importantly overall user interaction on your site.

you can get all the benefits when you are well monitoring and analyzing the stats of you business, If you are far away from the real stats of your business then I think you will never success in field. So same the idea is here you can get clear idea where your website stands in internet and how much you are getting traffic. You can get stats from where you are getting targetted users and from which channel.

Simple there are many more benefits of using anayltics I have not enough space to describe with full features.

You can keep track of your traffic, visitor ratio, check bounce rate, queries, average ratings and much more with Google Analytics, keeping it short it is a must have tool to do effective SEO.

I only use it for monitoring the traffic of my website and the average time of user stay on the page and the bounce rate.

Google Analytics can be valuable tool for monitoring and reporting efficiency of your online campaigns and from that yo can get best results of your marketing solutions. Whether it’s a small or big enterprise, Google Analytics shows the number of visitors to your site information related page views, unique visitors.

In short the use of Google analytic is to monitor the traffic of your websites.

I think the issue has been well-covered, and the OP has not returned with any further questions, so I’m closing this thread.