What is ball bearing

Hi,
I m new in B2B Market. i just want a few Proper meaning of Ball Bearing, also which kind of Audion s
we can target. Pl Help me so i can focus on that Audion’s. Pl Reply.

As I don’t know which kind of business you’re targeting, I’ll be literal in the definition of ball bearing

I would suggest that you do a bit of effort to write full words. Not all of us are native English speakers and we may not recognize all the ways to write a word.

I don’t know the meaning of audion so I can’t help you there.

I’m not even quite sure that you should be asking about this here… we know about web development, but we’re not experts in all kind of engineering

Do you mean “audience”?

yep ! that was typo error

pl suggest me a proper way.

Proper way for what? It’s not clear what you are trying to do. What are you trying to sell? What kind of business do you have? What do ball bearings have to do with this?

Hi molona,
May be my English in not proper as u said native english, but i know you understand my question
i have start new business. i have to expand it in proper way
you can visit this website: ketanbearing.com

Hi ralphm,
Proper way means i dint have experience in b2b business also i dont have good knowledge of b2b Market. how i promote my product target with customers, i confuse how i analysis market research

That sounds rather as if you’ve gone about this the wrong way round. You’ve started a new business selling bearings - but you have to ask us what they are and which audience you can target? It seems to me you would need to do some serious research into that industry in your country before even thinking about promoting the site.

The proper way is knowing your customers and future customers. Knowing what they read and where they look for information will allow you to find the best means for promotion.

Knowing what they need and why they need it will help you to sell your product.

For a successful business, you need to know quite a bit of everything that’s related to your field so you can provide advice and counsel when required, and you can adapt to the needs of the market.

Creating or getting a business when you don’t have the know-how makes things so much harder… and most of the times leads to failture

1 Like

Might I suggest that trying to advertise in your profile here is not the best idea? Apart from being unlikely to reach the correct audience, you have

We pride ourselves in supplying the product knowledge, application expertise, quality control and consistently dependable service that our customers have come to expect.

But on that same page are links to your posts in this topic, stating that you don’t know much about your business. Not the way to attract customers or win their confidence.

1 Like

then what is a best place for advertising for attract right audience also which way i should get one way quality viewers.

I think @molona has already given you the answer:

[quote=“molona, post:10, topic:117129”]
The proper way is knowing your customers and future customers. Knowing what they read and where they look for information will allow you to find the best means for promotion.
[/quote]I can’t answer that for you; I know nothing about your industry. If you want your business to be a success, then you’ll need to invest time and effort in proper research. As I said before, you should have done that before starting your business, but better late than never.

Ok Good and thanks Once again

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.