What is best tool to check the Ranking or Position of keywords in Google?

Hello Friends,

I am Bhavya New to this forum just joined here. It people here looks very knowledgeable.
I check my website keywords position or ranking in Google manually but it takes long time to check it manually.
can any one please suggest me any tool or website or anythings which give accurate ranking in Google.

Thanks
<snip>

[FONT=Verdana]Hi Bhavya and welcome to the forums.

It’s always a good idea to search before you post, in case somebody has already asked the same question. As it happens, there was a recent thread on this subject, which should help you:

I think if you want to check your ranking without installing any toll or software then

these two are the perfect for you to do it manually at online.

Actually, there were a lot of tools, but in the time being everything was just stopped. Moreover, there are some tools yet but they are paid versions, such as SEOMOZ.

Instead I would suggest you to try using a Proxy to search the results manually.

Firefox Keyword check app is the best for checking keyword position.

I use http://searchenginereports.net/ in checking for our website, <snip>

searchenginereports is quick and easy to use.

I’m using RankTracker tool it is very useful to check position of keywords…

Use Rank Checker add-on fireox. This addon is good

Hi Bhavya,

If you go into the “Search queries” section of Google Webmaster tools for your site, you will see all the keywords that people used to find your site. When you click on the keyword you’re interested in, Webmaster tools will include the position in the search results.

Google Analytics doesn’t provide keywords ranking.

I use page rank checker for checking the keywords.

Thanks to those who responded. THe OP hasn’t returned, so I’m closing the thread as it’s getting repetitive.