What is seo?

Hi everybody How are you. I want to know about Search Engine Optimization any one can help me ? And how i can get google update…

Hi Emtiaz21,

The best thing I can recommend is to read this: Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
It’s written by Google and should pretty much answer your question.
If after that you have any questions, just let us know : )

2 Likes

Website improvement (SEO) is the procedure of influencing the perceivability of a site or a page in a web index’s “common” or unpaid (“natural”) query items. By and large, the prior (or higher positioned on the query items page), and all the more every now and again a site shows up in the indexed lists list, the more guests it will get from the web index’s clients. SEO may target various types of hunt, including picture look, nearby pursuit, feature seek, scholastic search,news inquiry and industry-particular vertical web indexes.

As an Internet showcasing technique, SEO considers how web crawlers work, what individuals hunt down, the genuine inquiry terms or pivotal words wrote into web indexes and which internet searchers are favored by their focused on group of onlookers. Improving a site may include altering its substance, HTML and related coding to both build its pertinence to particular magic words and to evacuate hindrances to the indexing exercises of web indexes. Elevating a site to build the quantity of backlinks, or inbound connections, is an alternate SEO strategy.

HI Emtiaz21,
I do agree with that guide what pullo recommended.That is good one for a SEO beginner. Also you can refer this too. http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
Hope this will help.

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Establishing your sites in the first page of Google using Organic way.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the basic concept of making your website Search Engine friendly to get best Rank or Page Rank(PR) in Serach Engines like : Google, yahoo etc.

If you are an owner of a website then you must need a lot of traffic to increase your sell through your site or you want to earn more money from your website. Is not it?

Then the only one thing : you have to focus & that’s SEO.

I would have to disagree with you there. The main focus of your work should always be your content. If you have high quality content, then the SEO will largely do itself, because people will want to link to your site and promote it for you. On the other hand, if you concentrate on SEO, then you might manage to get your site ranking highly - although without good content, it’s unlikely to stay there - but visitors clicking through to the site will not stay, or buy, or whatever if they find the content poor when they arrive.

Get Rss feed from SEO book & Moz.

SEO is the process of optimizing our websites in search engines. SEO process will affect the ranking. Proper SEO will help to discover our site in search engines. Improper SEO works will drop the visibility.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process to make your web site search engine friendly and increase the visibility on search engine result page. To read more about seo and its algorithm updates you can find here: