What is the benefit of animation video presentations in social media?

Anything visual usually gets more views than solely text based information. Perhaps this is because we live in this new global culture that is so easily distracted, I’m not sure. But, the truth is that if it is eye catching in any way, people are more likely to click through. The videos are somewhat of a nuisance to me, but I am the type that likes to read & I don’t mind if it’s lengthy so long as it has real, solid content & is relevant. I read somewhere recently that this is not the norm for the general public & it’s difficult to find people that will read more than one paragraph before clicking away from a page. On FB, for instance, people that view & like a photo post are much higher than people who view & like a text only post. I’ve not seen stats, but I’m guessing video is even higher than a photo post. I’m not convinced that this is a good trend in culture, but it is a trend that we can’t ignore if we are marketing to them.

Posting with images or videos garner higher likes, shares, and increase the chances to become viral than pure text post alone. This is because images or videos is pleasing to the eye and managed easily catch our attention. It’s like the saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”. It is a good marketing tool especially in social media.

Sorry - the OP to this thread was plagiarised and therefore removed. These two replies are interesting and I’ll leave them for reference, but I’m closing the thread.

I’m sorry that one of our members should have wasted other members’ time in this way. :frowning: