What is the best email marketing software?

as the title. how about G-Lock easymail7?

If you have enough budget then go for Mailchimp or aweber otherwise you can also have the > Amazon ses. It charges 0.10$ for 1000 emails.

Aweber is one of the best email marketing software. :slight_smile:

To all contributors: Please note that just mentioning a name and saying “this is best” is really not very helpful to anybody. Please take the time to explain in a few sentences why you are recommending a particular solution. What are the features you particularly like about it?

The point of the thread is to help somebody make a decision about which software to use, and for that, they need some actual information. Otherwise, they could just do an Internet search and pick any one at random.

Posts without useful detail may be removed as fluff.

1 Like

@peterfan In my opinion, amazon ses is good because it is cost effective. IF you are looking for any cheap method to send email to your subscribers then you should go for it.

on the other hand, mail chimp can be considered. If you are using wordpress, then you can easily integrate it with the signup plugin.

You can try “Zoho” for Email Marketing campaign its good to understand and user friendly UI.

Try SugarCRM or phpList . These are the best one’s i have ever used so far . Currently i am using SugarCRM .

I prefer SurarCRM. Because currently I am using this platform for email marketing for my ebook.
It

guide you through processes such as creating marketing campaigns and reports.

You can easily integrate SugarCRM with Google Docs.SugarCRM also offers the ability to manage email from within the program, regardless of your email application. Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and other IMAP mail are all supported.

See http://www.reviews.com/crm-software/sugarcrm/

https://www.phplist.com/

Post edited by TechnoBear to format and attribute quoted content

Did you take tthe time to read the thread before posting, @mike_thompson?

[quote=“TechnoBear, post:4, topic:197988”]
Please note that just mentioning a name and saying “this is best” is really not very helpful to anybody. Please take the time to explain in a few sentences why you are recommending a particular solution. What are the features you particularly like about it?
[/quote]Please add some useful information to your suggestions.

1 Like

Thank you for editing your post, @mike_thompson, but again, copying from another review does not provide the OP with any information other than that which they could have found for themselves with a search.

Would those contributing to this thread please give some personal feedback to help the OP make a decision.

Nice question, Peter, you know email marketing is the single best way to make residual income online.
No matter, what other answers you have got, the best autoresponder out there is by far Aweber. It is recommended by most internet marketers and there is a good reason for that.

The trouble with topics like this is that we really never got a clear indication from the OP as to what they were looking for. People mean all sorts of things when they say email marketing software.

• Just looking for a transactional mail sender?
  • Are you looking for a software that you can use to create drag and drop mail campaigns using mailing lists, and have signup forms, monitor read/open metrics, etc?
  • Are you looking for a CRM with email options?
  • Are you looking for a full marketing automation system, where you API from your application and send mailers driven by site events, time frames, interaction, etc?
  • What’s your budget like? For how many users? How many emails dispatched per month?

Without having the answers to questions like this, all of the respondents are just saying random names of software that is their favorite thing for whatever purpose related to email or marketing. And these responses are not even trying to explain why their thing is the best, anyway, as @technobear pointed out. Additionally, @oskaroskar, the thread had been dormant for over a month. Why dredge it up to respond in a way that a moderator had already explicitly asked people not to?

Let’s try instead to encourage good questions, get the information needed, and then be of actual assistance to people.

3 Likes

Most of the marketers start their email marketing service from a free one or a cheap one and later, they realize that they need to move to a better service. And you realize that you cannot move your subscribers to the new email marketing service.
Therefore, it is of immense importance that you choose your email marketing service very carefully. Choose the best on so that you don’t have to switch in the future. Switching is not an option.
Count my vote for GetResponse.

As the OP has never returned to this topic, and those replying seem unable to offer any reasons for their suggestions, it seems pointless to continue this discussion.