mobilepundits — 2014-03-25T08:56:44-04:00 — #1
I am running a website and i have a good amount of traffic and visitors but as compare to visitors i am not getting the sufficient goal Conversion .So anybody can help me to tell the best way to achieve the high Conversion Rate.
stevie_d — 2014-03-25T13:52:00-04:00 — #2
The most important factors influencing conversion rates are:
• Is the transaction process clear? Do you have a good call to action that encourages people to follow through? Is it an obvious path or are you losing people along the way?
• Does your site look reputable and trustworthy? People are not going to go through with the transaction if your site looks amateurish or in any way dubious. Do you have a physical contact address given?
• Are you sure you've judged the market right? Does your product give good value for money? Is this evident on your website? How confident are you that there is demand out there that you aren't tapping into?
smartsoftwaredub — 2014-04-04T09:00:15-04:00 — #3
Hi Mobilepundits, there are many aspects you have to consider in your mind.
first of all as you said, you have enough traffic,,, so now please check the exact landing pages of your visitors another thing check bounce rate. If all these are ok then go ahead to check your transaction process. Always create goals and know where exactly your potential customers stuck. A good Website development is equal important in this process.
system — 2014-04-05T10:14:35-04:00 — #4
If you have good traffic and your conversation rate is less then you have to do some changes with your website either its on content part or on its designing part. As in today there are lots of new trends come in website designing so we have to follow them.
Before updating anything please check whats the -ve point in your website.
bobbly — 2014-04-08T08:26:28-04:00 — #5
And if you're interested in offsite factors, probably in-deph keyword analysis would be very good thing to do
sonuparashar — 2014-04-11T04:50:31-04:00 — #6
If your site have a large not of visitor and conversion rate is less then you should optimize your website. You should create your website user friendly, make call to action, optimize your content. Try to make your website trustworthy.
dexsmart — 2014-06-02T09:32:15-04:00 — #7
Stevie D pointed out some good aspects. CTA (Call-to-Action) needs to be high so that your conversion process to be big. At the same time you need to be very reluctant when it's about attention ratio and concentrate as much as you can over:
2. Great headlines (You should allow a very big time to create them)
3. Forms. If you don't know what's that just think at those nice boxes where you add personal info
4. Contexts above and under forms that leads the CTA.
"attention ratio: the ratio of interactive elements (links) on a page, to the number of campaign conversion goals (which is always one)." - Moz
technobear — 2014-06-02T09:46:55-04:00 — #8
Thread closed, as OP has never returned.
Thanks to all who replied.