What is the best way to set up a back-link?

The whole reason for doing it is so people can see it is NOT a set up.

Yeah, ever since FaceBook, people are so shy about putting things online… :wink:

I think one can recover from a $50 loss…

The plan was to record a 10-30 second sound-bite. And I would hope to provide a text version of what they say as well.

Buying links is SEOicide, don’t do it.

Are there any post where you don’t mention SEOclerks?

1 Like

Actually we don’t set-up a backlink, we do link-building or back link submission as a part of SEO strategy.
There are certain ways of building high quality links, and you can also do this without guest posting. Your best bet is to find resources pages related to your field and track the comments.

The best way to set up a back link guest post.

Sorry, but no - it really isn’t. Google is starting to get very wary of that approach.

[quote=Google] The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results:

Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links[/quote]

Research for quality backlinks with high PR.

IIRC I asked you this before in another topic, but the question went unanswered.

Since Google no longer updates its Page Rank data publicly, how does one determine what a page’s Page Rank is?

You can try to search online! I guess there’s a list of credible sites wherein you can create backlinks.

Yes - but most of those are out-of-date and/or misleading and inaccurate. They ignore the fact that PageRank is calculated per page, not per site. So while the home page may have high PR, inner pages where you may place a link are likely to have very low PR.

Also, Google places very little value on links which you place yourself, and recommends webmasters mark all such links nofollow.

Please see https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en (which has already been referenced twice in this thread).

1 Like

Thanks Technobear!