What Is the Best way to show mysql experience

What is the best way to show mysql experience?

Can you explain your question in more detail? What exactly are you looking to do?

a link to a working and non-trivial web site with a mysql back end that you created

I’m attempting to get into the programming industry. I’ve focused on PHP due to how widely it’s used, but I have some experience in other languages too.You can explain it in a sense that What do interviewers expect from entry-level candidates in terms of SQL

I wanted to ask that if you are hiring a new programmer for your team,and your requirements include,for example, MySQL, how would you prefer that the incumbent programmer show his or her expertise in this skill?Hope you have got my point

They will usually ask you questions about the DBMS, how you would approach creating a n-tier application and the tables it would require, questions regarding JOINs (when to use LEFT, RIGHT, INNER, OUTER, CROSS etc), UNION, depending on the requirements you may get into the internals, etc.

Then there is google: https://www.google.com/search?q=MySQL+Interview+Questions&oq=MySQL+Interview+Questions&aqs=chrome.0.57j60l5.3186&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active

Very first result looks promising…