What is the reason for this?

Dear Experts,

When I does a Google Search, it gives me 10 results every time… But in some result, it shows only one keyword from the title… Why?? But if I open the source code of that particular website, it has 3 to 4 different keywords… I really could not find out the answer for this…!

Why Google hides the other keywords from the title?? And, what’s the reason for this??

If anyone knows, please let me know…

Thanks in Advance,
Kanna

It’s Google’s choice what to show and not to show in search results, and it shows what it thinks is most relevant to the searcher.

Google displays a list of pages that match your given keywords best according to its complex algorithms. It then displays a snippet of each page, highlighting the keywords you typed in that appear in that snippet.
If you typed in more keywords in the search box, and the algorithms would find more of those in the snippet, you would see more keywords.

I think the content you want to search may have a few relevant keywords. if it happens with all of your searches then you should change the browser and try Google Chrome.

When the results of your search query are hit back to you, you will see the words matching with the string used will be in bold effects, in title, snippet and in urls as well, it indicates only the part of your string found on the particular title or snippet, if the site has more of the keywords matching your search string it will show more letters in title in bold or in snippet too.

Also remember that one thing is the regular search (where you simply write what you’re searching for) and the exact match. If you want a exact match, you need to write your search term in quotes. Then Google will search for that term exactly the way you wrote it (it still is case insensitive) but if you do not use the quotes, then it is an open search and that’s when you get results that only include one or two words included in your search term.