What is this called? A Keyword referral?

Let’s say I’m searching for ‘tires’ in Google. I get my results and click on one of the links. It has a script or something(?) in it that says something like “Hey Google user! You searched for tires…Here’s what we have in stock:”

Where can I find a script or plugin that would reference searches and keywords like that on a landing page? Since I don’t know exactly what it’s called, I’m having trouble finding it, but i know it’s out there… :slight_smile:

Actully, I never came to this kind of page ever so can’t tell you. But as I have never see that kind of links, can you please share us the search page which gives you that result.

Well, here’s a page that talks about it: http://www.marketingprofs.com/articles/2012/9144/how-to-mimic-googles-personalized-search-to-laser-target-web-audiences?adref=nlt101712

Referral data is used within analytical solutions for a number of reason but is most valuable to those that are responsible for the content of a website. Knowing that people are searching for a particular terms within Google or other search engines allows the website owner to focus effort on certain pages or content and improve it to try and get it to rank better in the search engines.