What is this SASS codes mean?

Hi guys,

What does the codes below mean?, specially the SASS?

@media -sass-debug-info{filename{font-family:file\\:\\/\\/C\\:\\/Sites\\/CompositeC1\\/Frontend\\/saddleback\\.com\\/scss\\/basic\\.scss}line{font-family:\\00003117}}
input {
  -webkit-border-radius: 0;
  -moz-border-radius: 0;
  -ms-border-radius: 0;
  -o-border-radius: 0;
  border-radius: 0;
}

I have not studied SASS yet.

Thanks in advanced.

I hadn’t heard of it before but I found this article on it:

It appears to be dynamically created css files using another special language “SASS” someone invented for the purpose. Not sure how I feel about that. Interesting concept but I wonder what problems it solves or does it just create new ones? I wonder.

Sass is one of several popular CSS ‘preprocessors’. It allows you to write variables in CSS, along with all kinds of other bits like ‘mixins’ and what not. Basically, it brings programming to CSS, which is very handy if you are doing CSS on a large scale. The Sass code gets compiled to standard CSS once you are ready to put it to use.

@ralph_m ;

Thanks dude, but what does this codes below mean?

@media -sass-debug-info{filename{font-family:file\\:\\/\\/C\\:\\/Sites\\/CompositeC1\\/Frontend\\/saddleback\\.com\\/scss\\/basic\\.scss}line{font-family:\\00003117}}

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I don;t know anything about the workins of Sass I’m afraid but that seems to be debugging information as mentioned in point 4 in this article.

Off Topic:

Have you tried writing CSS files using PHP? It is also very flexible. When Firefox browser source code is viewed only CSS script is shown.

<?php 
   // require '_MY_THEME.php';

header("Content-type: text/css;charset:UTF-8");

#  colour scheme
     $bg1  =' f00';
     $bg2 = '00f';
?>

body          {background-color:#<?=$bg1;?>; }       
#content    {background-color:#<?=$bg2;?>; }       

<?php $fCSS = 1 ? 'stylesheet.php' :  'stylesheet.css';?>

<meta http-equiv="default-style" content="<?=$fCSS;?>" />