What is ur favourite TV serial

What is ur favourite TV serial…:blush:

my favorite tv show is “Kyun k Saas b kabhi bahu thi”
its realy nice show.

it is a marker left by a moderator in the post to show where something has been removed (snipped), usually a link

why are you adding <snip/> tag.

my favorite tv episodes are true blood , glee episodes, bones episodes,breaking bad episodes. i download all that episodes which are write on the starting of topic.
<snip/>

i really talking about the tv shows .i wanna say that i am bigg fan of the tv shows. so i never missed it watching the favorite tv shows

i mostly like indian drama.

Dexter (no, not Dexter’s lab, Dexter)

Hands down best TV series ever!

House M.D. has been and is my favourite - and currently only - show as well. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to its 7th season!

Well, it was House MD. It might still be actually. It’s a toss up between House and The Mentalist right now.

my favorite TV serial are
Indian ideal
and babo.

United States of Tara is good :slight_smile:

Entourage…

Spartacus…Just great !!

The Tudors.

Unfortunately Season 1 and 2 of Legend of the Seeker are over (I want another season!).

Also, the main actor in Spartacus is having health issues, so Season 2 of that will be delayed.

So, really only The Tudors lately. Though I am eagerly awaiting Spartacus Season 2!

I just watched the whole first season over the weekend, now I’m going to have to find the others on DVD before the new season starts next month.

Great show, especially if you’re at all interested in advertising, marketing, or copywriting. :smiley:

Oh - and of course the US version of “The Office”

Criminal Minds. Serial killers coming out of the woodwork. :slight_smile:

Boogi - Boogi is my favorite serial

I love mr.bean holiday…:smiley:

^^Wow, a serials addict :cool: