What is your alexa.com traffic rank?

I have the Google Chrome Alexa Addon installed and use it frequently as a very rough guide to a site’s popularity.

I believe the Alexa Ranking can be easily influenced by continually checking on the same site. The rank will increase dramatically over a period of about a week so to all webmasters who want an artificially inflated rank - get clicking now :slight_smile:

From personal experience I think that initial site ranking has a steep curve due to many sites having a short usage lifetime. Once over the threshold of say about 500,000 then the site ranking curve tends to flatten and to achieve a slight ranking increase the number of visitors must increase logarithmically :slight_smile:

My PR is just 3 .How you all do so well about it ? Many people say it is not useful.I am so puzzeld about it now .The most important is that we can get more and more visitors .

Mine is very poor too, can any body tell me how to get more visitors?

my site alexa rank is 5,68,600 :frowning: not so good

Work work and work! You should try to catch web users with something that would make them to visit your website again!
Also you can try to submit your website at free web directories )))

Do you have may be 568 600?

Just caught my eye… :lol:
I guess you forgot to change the name of the forum before posting it here? :wink:

And guess what, I just googled the text of your post and SPF comes up #1, followed by ? … webhostingtalk. Funny :smiley: