What is your daily adsense earnings?

Does anybody here have a blogspot earning around 1-5$ daily and want to sell it ? I will buy !

Hello friends! .

my adsense account has been blocked due to un-usuall activity… I told google team that that is not my fault. someone has done this to me. they did not even restore my account. Can anyone guide me how can I get that account back?

Thanks,

About 6$ per day.

Nice friends,
how to earnings more…

My daily earning goes around $100 with few site. I use both Adsense and Adbrite.

Adsense Linked ads & Adsense for domains pay well while full page ads of Adbrite generate handsome amount :slight_smile:

You have apply all of fresh. Old one is gone !

You need to apply with new emai adrress.

You need to use new site address.

Preferably try to alter your address and phone numbers(You can’t alter payee name at least :lol:)

May be because people don’t surf much on sundays. Schools, colleges and offices will be having holidays :lol:

Please just go for outing rather browsing :slight_smile:

Mine is 5$ per day.

Daily averages:
May 09: $96.5
June 09: $128.8
July 09 (so far): $123.2

Since July last year I have +36% in clicks but -44% in earnings down to a terrible $13.46 x day. July was -53% in earnings compared to the best month (November 2008). 2009 has been going downhill. And August looks worse.

good to see all you are earning per day but last year i earned much around $10 to $15 per day and this year nothing at all even i dont make $1 atleast per day

Balance at end of June $15,262.64

How many impresions and clicks to get that amount ?

Very good income. I am getting only $1 to $2 for one site.

22-27$ daily ion 1 website

Daily averages:
July 09: $125.8
August 09: $144.3
September 09 (so far): $140

around $5 and increasing…

About $10/day for my best site

Damn, I’m happy if I crack the $1.00 mark! So sad… :frowning:

I am stable at 12$ with all free blogspot blog, there is no paid domain or host at all !