What is your favorite editor?

At work I use DW CS6 because it’s pretty much all I am allowed to install.

At home use Eclipse with the CFEclipse plugin. It’s my fav editor on Linux.

I think sublime text editor is cool because it follows PSR, but I still loving aptana coz i still trying to unleash its power same with notepad plus plus.

I currently use notepad++ for writing/editing VBScipts, but I am looking for something new (and also free). Anybody have a favorite?

My favorite one is Notepad ++

Be sure to defend your choice by explaining WHY or describing your favorite feature of the tool.

Please read the original post fully

I mainly use Photoshop, Lightroom & ACDSEE pro. I don’t need to do much of anything else!

I use Notepad ++ and so do all my workers. We used Sublime Text for a bit however it wasn’t so good that it was worth the cost.

N++ is jsut a great all round editor. It has most languages that you would ever want.

try the adobe dreamweaver latest version. i think your problem will be solve.

What problem? ParkinT is asking which editor other members prefer to use and why.

If you’re using Dreamweaver, then please tell us why you prefer it to other editors.

I recently become a webdesigner and i use Dreamweaver cs6.Its pretty good text editor.It exceeded my expectations on a editor.Its really good.

I am a windows user so always i use Notepad or Dreamweaver Because i use both as a long time.