What is your favorite food

Which is food u like most

There are few topics like this around including “your favourite food”… what makes you ask this question? Are you feeling hungry at the moment? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like so much curd with bazra

i to like the curd.

All of it.

HAGGIS!

Oh… and pizza.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

do any one know how to make veg pizza delicious…

I don’t really have a favorite food, just types:

• Cajun/Creole
  • Red Beans & Rice
  • Gumbo
  • Crawfish (but the Sausage & Corn boiled with it is 100x better than the actual Crawfish imho)
  • Indian
  • Lamb/Chicken Curry
  • Saag Gosht
  • Samosa
  • Mexican
  • Chimichangas
  • Salsa
  • Guacamole

Are you asking for a recipe, or just wondering whether anybody else enjoys vegetable pizza?

(I do - mixed peppers, mushrooms, onion and maybe sweetcorn, too. Yum! )

i asking about the reciepes…

I do. But I think that enjoy almost any food so… :slight_smile:

I can’t cook. We eat out for 90% of our meals. :yum: It’s actually cheaper for 2 people after you factor in uncooked wasted food.

Never in our house. Of course, it helps if one of you is a marathon runner who can eat his own weight on a daily basis and never get any fatter.

2 Likes

Life of a Bear :smile:

1 Like

I like Mango… and you?

Of course, it helps if one of you is a marathon runner who can eat his own weight on a daily basis and never get any fatter.

We’re both just getting fatter. lol We really need to start working out more.

Most of of the time we buy food, like meats or vegetables, we eat one meal with it and it goes bad before we get back around to wanting to eat it again. So then we have to throw it out and buy more. Frozen or canned stuff is… **bleh** after so long. We rarely even finish off a half gallon of milk or bread before it goes bad.

1 Like

I like meatloaf

i to like mango . and mango pickles…

Mango and sticky rice, delicious!!!

Normally, I do not like mango… HOWEVER… I recently had a spicy mango salsa that was just out of this world. YUM!

:slight_smile: