What is Zebra Update

I am new but I want to know about Some new concepts of Google like Zebra Update.

google penguin update 2 has released last week and you are asking question about zebra update. how

The news about Google Zebra Update is a rumor.

I do agree with bretemoran, Google has recently made Penguin 2.0 update (also called “Penguin 4”).

I know that Google Penguine2.0 is released. It really stuck many sites but It is better to know what future update will come and ZEBRA is one of its unique kind … Which I had Studies about a month ago. But wouldn’t get much information as how it effect ranking.

So have any idea what actually it is and how it will effects will be a good to know as what SEO concern is to update with the latest.

Even PHP6 is also rumor but it will be in up gradation mode…

I guess the Google Zebra Update is coming.

It will come But take some time…But I want to know What Actually it Will Do.

When the Google Zebra’s have stampeded there will be a follow through with the Google Wolf update to hot on the heels of the Google Zebras.

Zebra is going to town on social…

Too many retweets with keywords included around a link
Facebook updates with too many shares from people not in your industry
Any Google+ shares as this will look spammy (Google+ is a graveyard right, so any activity looks suspicious?!)
Owning a Pinterest page - brands only use these for SEO benefit no?
If you’ve been creating great content which may be being shared extensively by people on the web, some of which might not be bloggers in your niche, then start looking over your shoulder. The Big G doesn’t want anyone messing with their rankings.

It is lie detector update from Google that checks likes and text.

“The Big G doesn’t want anyone messing with their rankings.” Ups and Down come in business but never back down… What man Strategy towards lifestyle.

It is Good That Google is becoming very BIG even trying to purchase- “Israeli GPS navigation app maker Waze” …