What shopping cart to sell templates like monstertemplates.com would you recommend?

I would like to set up a website to sell website templates like monstertemplates.com and other similar sites do. What ecommerce shopping cart would you recommend, and why?

Any related opinions or information that you may give regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks

How about more details? You should not expect good answers unless you ask good questions.

Are you going to be using a CMS? And if so, which platform? And what are you going to use for a payment gateway… Paypal standard or some other service like Authorize.net?

And are you going to run a template membership site or just sell templates individually?

There are lots of digital download programs for WordPress and Joomla. I have helped folks set up the Easy Digital Downloads on WordPress to sell individual plugins and templates and it works great. I also know template developers who have been using e-junkie for years and swear by it.

It all depends.

I have used E-junkie for selling digital products (eBooks). I can’t recommend them enough. A first-class company. (And, no, they don’t pay me to say stuff like this. I’m just a happy camper/customer.)