What should I choose?

Hi all, I have finished my Graduation and I have great interest on RF communication, anyway I am confused what should I do now - should I get in to a job or should I complete my Post Graduate? I want to carry on some research work; but some told me to get in profession quickly. Please help me.

hi friend,
it’s good complete your post graduation, because time will passes never revert back.
better to analyze your self.

complete your post graduation first
then find a job of your interest.

I suggest you to firstly complete your post graduation then join RF communication… :slight_smile:

Education is a good thing, but if I were you I’d evaluate the opportunities out there and see what you’d need to get the job that you want. Unless required, a postgraduate degree may get you a bit more cash but may not bear any relevance to your job. Additionally, research is only really suitable if that’s where you really want to go with your career.

Speak to a recruiter for the company you want to work for and see what kind of people they hire/like. If they want people with research experience then get that, if they want a specific Masters degree get that, or if they’ll take you as you are on a graduate scheme apply for it.

I would suggest you to get some work experience least for an year so that you get to learn more and get extra knowledge and then after an year or so, you will find it very easy for completing your post Graduation.
Best Luck :slight_smile:

Just continue what you have started, and keep up the good work until you can find nice job suit for you.[URL=“http://easyonlinemarketingforyou.com/10-tips-to-success-on-social-media-in-2012”]

I agree with softaculous, it’s better that you have more work experience. I also suggest that you choose what you really love to do and what makes you happy.

I would suggest you to complete your post graduation first and then utilized and apply that knowledge in practical.

Congrats on graduating!

It all depends on your situation. If the industry you’re going into has a decent job marketing and you can step in and start to pay of those bills, go for it. If you’d have a hard time getting a decent job, keep pounding out the education… keep in mind though, just because you’re going to school doesn’t mean your getting educated. Too many people confuse school with an education. If you have the initiative, the self educated routes isn’t a bad way to go.

If was in the same situation, I would probably look for a job first and earn some money. At least I will have an idea on how things work in the real world.

Yeah, just finish you post grad and good jobs are waiting for you. Having a post grad degree is a great advantage when seeking for employment.

I agree with ULTiMATE. Do check out your chosen field. Also you might consider combining the two, like an internship. Get the hands on practical and continuing your education also.