What should I pay someone to fix typography, spacing, colors?

Hi everyone,

I have a website project (personal) which will be using WP as CMS. I designed the theme on Photoshop and will hire a freelancer to convert it to WP theme. The design is pretty simple (your typical Wordpress portfolio design). The problem is I am not good at Typography, content spacing and colors. I would like to hire someone to;

• Fix my typoghraphy (provide 2-3 alternative fonts that fits to the design, font sizes, fixing the line-spacing etc)
  • Fix the colors I used (provide 2-3 alternative color schemes)
  • Fix the space between different articles so that site looks fresh and easy to read.
  • To make some positive,negative comments on the site.

before I submit for conversion.

Considering the needs above, and average price in the freelancer market, what should I pay for it? I use Upwork and I prefer fixed price for my needs. I am not looking for GOD TIER desıgners for the work but also not for the crappy ones either.

Thank you.

p.s.: I am new to the forum, I apologize in advance if this section is not the right one to post this topic.

I’m confused. If you designed the theme in Photoshop, why would you need any of those things done?

If you’re looking for feedback on your PSD, then post a review request in the design & ux category, and you should be able to get that feedback you’re looking for before you have to pay to have someone convert that over to a theme for you.

I personally wouldn’t get involved in a conversion effort like that if the base design isn’t done. And I don’t think you should either. Most likely, neither party is going to be happy with the end result.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.