What Social Media like StumbleUpon?

Social Media like StumbleUpon in my opinion enough to make me happy, because every blog post on the share there would be a visit from the search engine stumbleupon. please tell me, social media is comparable with stumbleupon? thank you webmaster good-hearted …:slight_smile:

Yes It can be compared .StumbleUpon isn’t nearly as transitory as those on Facebook or Twitter. But it’s algorithm is exceptionally good at finding things you’ll like. Basically StumbleUpon is great for web page longevity and ad rates.

if so do you think Facebook
and Twitter of enrichment equivalent to stumbleupon …

because I personally think that Stumble Upon is the location / area is common,

while the FB usually depends on the location we live. when we lived in country A, it will automatically appear the friends of the state A.

Therefore, I shared this thread because I still do not know the exact answer …

StumbleUpon has the capability for to find your Facebook and Twitter friends with a few clicks of your mouse…to share you each and every page.

I like StumbleUpon, but most of my contacts are on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and a girl just has so much time. (:

I guess that’s one of the reasons my I have tripped up on my StumbleUpon account. It really does take a lot more time to keep things running there than it does on some of the other social platforms.

I haven’t done much to really build a StumbleUpon social network, but certainly whenever my blog posts etc get bookmarked into their system, I notice a steady trickle of traffic from it!

Jill

Yes I strongly agree with you ,StumbleUpon takes you everywhere like what’s hot in the Internet and your habits and friends.You can easily find your friends and reach their.

Sorry StumbleUpon fans, but this thread has become a fluff magnet and, as such, is closed.