What to name a future page for best SEO

See my sample pages like this one and this one. These are category post pages based on catalogs of images I offer for licensing. All of my images are named for keyword optimization. I posted those links to help understand my following question. I am planning a new category of police related images I have yet to start. I type the following search term into Google: “law enforcement cartoons” and it shows “About 4,860.000 results”…I then type in “police cartoons” and it shows “About 42,600,000 results”. What should I best name this upcoming new category page of police related images? How would you name it?

“constable cartoons” About 407,000 results

I’d go for “plod cartoons”

Law Enforcement Cartoons would be better for search intent matching your page type (category pages) better than Police Cartoons, which is overrun by animation about police officers.

However, based on estimated trafic, Police Cartoons is a clear winner.

police cartoons
590 searches/month (Global)
Low Competition
A$0.11

law enforcement cartoons
30 searches/month (Global)
Low Competition
A$0.26

A good keyword to include would be police cartoon images, which has 320 searches per month. I would actually include ‘cartoon images and pictures’ on all your category pages to maximise coverage.

Appreciate this feedback from all this input. Then I will name my category “Police Cartoons” and then when I create my initial description on that category page, I will begin it with: “Cartoon images and pictures about law enforcement . . . .ETC.” (I’ll formulate the rest naturally as I think along the topic when creating that category.Phenomenal input! If you are interested in seeing the final launched category page,m let me know to remind me to post a link here…thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.