I work in a retail company with several brands and we sometimes have communication issues about prices for promos. For example, someone would email that the video game is on sale for $40.00, but the graphic shows $45.00, and the actual price is showing $43.00. The same idea goes for coupon codes. This example is going a bit extreme but you get the picture.
My goal is to have an internal centralized location (web) everyone can reference for prices than filtering through emails, price change after price change spreadsheets, etc.
Would anyone happen to know if something like this that exists? I was playing around the idea of using a blog, but hoping there's something better.
Some wishlist features:
- #videogame, #store_brand_1, #coupon, etc
Filter by tags
Group promo merch together
- if there are multiple skus for a promo
Team task checkoff to see the progress and who did it
- Each team (as needed) will check off what they completed and allow notes
- Eg: Graphics team finished the promo image, Marketing scheduled email, etc
Subscribe to promos
- Email if there are any changes/updates
Contact details for promo questions