What types of blogs will accept my client's website?

Hello there,
Good day!

I am new in SEO world and newbie here. I’m just trying to learn SEO from such kind of informative sites.
I got an offer from one of my clients who wants to build dofollow links on high PR blogs through blog commenting. I got her website related to Apartments Rent and it’s a .com.au website. Then i tried to throw backlinks on high pr blog post by commenting but most of the blogs rejected my links. I knew some comment policy. They didn’t grant my client’s website for backlinking.
Now the question- What types of blog will allow dofollow backlinks for my client’s website and how can i find out these blogs? Can anybody please help me?
I’ll be most grateful if anyone help me with a list of such blog.

With regards,
SXCase :confused:

The only blogs that are likely to give you dofollow backlinks are the ones that Google gives zero value to. C’mon, seriously, do you think that promoting your site is as easy as just sprinkling some spam around? No way. See this other post that I wrote earlier today that addresses the same issue.

Thanks Steve for your kind reply. I have checked your other post and i get some knowledge.
Now my point is here about commenting on blogs. I suffer a great problem when i submit my comment on a blog post with my client’s website url (…).com.au , it goes to a blank page. But when i use my personal blog url, it takes my comment. Can you guess the problem? what is the problem actually, i can’t guess.

I guess you need to use a top level domain to get things working. And for “what types of blogs will allow dofollow backlinks” , you can simply google high PR dofollow blogs on real estate and start commenting on the blogs. Make sure you relevant comments on recent blog posts.

My suggestion is create a profile account in gravatar with logo, sites desc and link and give it to “G” rated. Apart from that keep 3-5 more email ids(from your email DB) for blog comment of the same so is keep the things natural(not like promoting/spam). Search blogs with relevant keys(around 2-10)(relevant to your client). Make some sample comments(4-8) sets with anchor-text and without anchor. You needs to post them with bit modification in rotationwise or as par the context. There is both way to get backlink with/without anchor-text. Use all the emails(along with the one with client site name). Just keep look on dofollow blogs for which you can use SEO site tool addon that has an option to show no-follow in red bg color.

Commenting on blogs isn’t easy as you may have noticed. I would carefully select the desired blogs and read all the rules before commenting, and only comment if you have anything new to add to the discussion and it must be informative. Most high PR blogs do not accept 1 line comments as they need to improve the quality of the blog.

I don’t think it has much to do with your “clients” website but more to do with the fact webmasters who care about their sites/blogs are doing a good job of only accepting real comments which bring value to their posts. I’m sure if you were a regular contributor to these blogs they would have no issue with your linking if it is an option on their site.

No disrespect but taking on clients when you are new to SEO and don’t know the basics is really a dis-service to the customer IMO.