What's the Good Word? The Winners Are...!

It is pretty obvious by the poll results that the winning entries in the What’s the Good Word contest are How to Be a Successful Dater in 10 Easy Lessons and Solo Power, but who wrote them?

Congratulations to Guido our first place winner and to ashish22343 our runner up!

Watch your pm box for the details on how to retrieve your prizes!

Thanks to everyone who participated in What’s the Good Word! We’ve reopened the thread that started it all, so if you have a good word to share, post it there!

Congratulations for the winners!! Great job!

All entries were fun and good read but Guido and his lessons are a must follow :wink:

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your prizes! :slight_smile:

Those were some clever entries. Good job everyone :slight_smile:

Only if you are dating… me thinks my husband better not follow them! :smashy:

Never thought I’d win! They were all good entries, but I would’ve put my money on “An Elegy on Lost Love”.

Thanks to all that voted for me :slight_smile:

Congratulations guido :slight_smile: and well done to all that took part it was an interesting read.

Well done Guido Romeo and ashish22343 they very worthy word entries.

Hmm, ashish22343 I see you’ll be getting sent one of those legendary ‘I :heart: HTML’ cups. :cool:

If you stop by this thread like I am sure you will… You’ll be able to tell us what you’ll be drinking from the cup? In celebration with coming second place.

Also well done to everyone that took part in the competition and made it a success with their interesting and clever use of those ‘good words’, etc.

Yes , thanks everyone!
I hope to have ‘Ice tea’ , in the cup as a celebration and to get some respite from the heat here!
:smiley:

Well, I hope you enjoy the Ice tea, when the cup arrives you deserve it. :slight_smile:

Congratulations :slight_smile: