Where bloggers get so much content?

A question I think many asked before… Where do some blogger get so much info for their blogs? I see tech bloggers that bring even 30 good articles every day… and also describing new appeared gadgets and technologies… Where they get all that stuff? And also others write a lot of phones and computers parts reviews… they actually buy that stuff or who gives them those to make reviews on them…?

they get that info from sources like magazines and collect that to update daily
from news channel
you must be alone but they are a group or a team of people

Blogs that have more than 1 or 2 posts a day are usually backed by a team of writers, rather than a one-man show.

PR companies and marketing teams provide the bulk of information and test units for review. I used to occasionally write reviews internally for a leading tech review site and we were banked up with phones, cameras and more importantly, press releases. Of course, our expressed opinions on devices were entirely ours, but it would have been absolutely impossible to provide quality reviews without being sent this collateral - usually only to borrow for a few weeks in the case of test units, but very occasionally to keep :slight_smile:

If you’re a notable tech blogger, you will undoubtedly receive press releases from a myriad of sources. News channels and magazines receive the same press releases, so if you rehashed their work, you would not only be relaying 2nd hand news, but placing yourself well behind the curve.

Press releases are an excellent source of finding news in your niche. Most press release distributors have an option to subscribe to categories so you are among the first to get the news. However, don’t just rehash a press release. Each has some contact information. Use it to contact the business and get detailed information from them for your blog. That way, you’ll have fresh news that others may not have.

Hourly updations or twice a day fresh updations is not possible without having a team or associates out there who bring in news from across all platforms. You have to be connected (pun intended) literally.

Cheers!

Its all possible because they are working as a group. Each one talented in some gadgets or tech. So, the sites like mashable and so on have a group of members working in different top companies who are professional also with many years experience. They are all well advanced in technology when compare with us, we are only some 5 or 10%. All the news reaches to them easily. Some tech contents writers do write by subscribing various top companies like Google, facebook and so on and collect all the information about the recent updates, releases and so on. By that, they are impressing us i think. Thanks.

They are closely follow the news websites and also YouTube channels, magazines, news-papers and so on. As already was mentioned, more than 2-3 articles per day is quite hard to manage by one man.

A real blogger i.e. somebody who actually produces his own blogs, will have to be a good writer.
To be a good writer, you have to be a good and avid reader. The more you read, the more subjects for blogs you find.
The more ( varied ) you read, the better you write. The more you write, the better you get at it.
I think that makes the circel round.

You must close with all the latest news and happening about gadgets and technologies if you have techno blog than you can read articles, press release and other news on magazime and other media websites or official websites than you can start writing topics.

If someone is posting more than 3 posts a day on their blog, they’re probably not writing it themselves. The person either has a team of writers or is outsourcing his writing to a team elsewhere…short product reviews are easy enough to write cos the press releases have all the info that you need to know and write about straight off…

For starters, you can use a service like copyscape to scan the web for similar pages. This can be an excellent tool to see if they are actually writing the content they post or just another scraper. It also may help you find their sources, then you can start monitoring those sites for news.

I was considering how to have more content to post per day, as I keep neglecting to post in my blog. I was thinking to program a feed aggregator to help me that was specific to the subject matter at hand. Although, I had not followed up on such a pursuit just yet so can’t give you much more advise than that.

Brainstorming and reading other blogs are great ways to come up with your own ideas.

When working as a lone blogger, I don’t expect you’ll hit more than a post a day, but even a post a day or two or three a week can build a healthy following if you provide useful high quality content.

In addition to watching news sources, related industry publications, and PR feeds, I use the following for information and ideas:

1. Newsletters: Any time I read an eletter, magazine article or newsletter article, I jot down unanswered questions or additional information I would have included or tangential thoughts that I might use to create an article. I also track the source, so I can give credit and link off to the inspiring blog. It’s important to note, I’m not talking about rehashing, but using what I read as a jumping off point for new and original content ideas.

2. I read up on comments both in my blog and in other blogs. You’ll find all sorts of questions and requests for information in those places, plus it’s based on user demand, which is always good.

3. I keep track of ideas sparked by related or non-related experiences. If I’m spending a day at the pool with my daughter and something happens that I can spin into an insight that fits well with my blog, I’ll do a little more research and give it a little more thought. I get lots of ideas that way.

some bloggers do really attend on events, product launching, go to different places (for travel bloggers), try authentic foods (for food blogger) and the like. They act as if they are real reporters or journalists, which I think is the best practice of all because the information they are writing is not just only based on press releases, but they have actually experience it.

Aside from being resourceful, marketing firms and PR companies prepares their blog ahead of time and has a group of people who gathers all the reliable and accurate information before posting a live blog. They even have hire a professional copy writer and editor for this reason. Some blog platforms are equipped with autoblog features and other add-on apps for the bloggers convenience, some bloggers install robots to assist them to do this to maximize their blogging activity. If you’re a “one man team’” you can make use of this tools/techniques sprinkled with strong blogging skills to keep up with them.

Most of the time such active blogs have an entire team to work on. I have seen a difference on my blogs: I have one in Romanian and I’m the only one to write. I average 4-5 posts/week. On the one I have in English, we’re 9 people to write. While I’m still the most active editor, I do get a lot of help from my team. So we’re averaging 10-12 posts/week. Just by having more people on it, helps me almost double the content.

These sites also have access to news platforms, their editors go to events, are ‘fed’ information by various PR agencies etc. A ‘one man show’ cannot physically handle all this, unless that person doesn’t sleep and works 20 hours/day.

you can make use of this tools/techniques sprinkled with strong blogging skills to keep up with them.

Indeed blogs with several daily posts are written by a team of bloggers. But I used to have a blog in which I used to post up to 7-8 posts a day. It really depends. You just have to have inspiration and motivation to write.

There is many ways to get relevant content to your blog. Some use Articles and spin them with some softwares some hire other people to write for them for a small fee
you can search in goole for relevant topic for your blog and open few tabs and then that will give you an idea how to write short fresh articles about your blog