Where bloggers get so much content?

It appears to be 90% copy/paste and 10% restyling. Is not it just web polluting?

I like your term “web polluting”. If something is 90% copy/paste and 10% restyling, then I would say “certainly” that’s web pollution.

If yu wish to get more content, be careful in chosing your topics and make sure that you are very knowledgeable in writing your topic or niche in order t prduce more content.

They have a team. One person alone is impossible…

Besides having teams in the cases of larger blogs with multiple, maybe a dozen new articles daily, I know for fact that some people use scripts that pull articles and respin them. Then it’s automatically posted to their blog as an “almost original” article. Personally a sad way to go I think, you’re not really doing anything like the others. It’s just barely enough to not be copyrighted =\

Of course many of us hates spam blogs. That’s why blogging the niche or topic that we know well or a hobby is the most effective way to produce, and will serve as a source of new and original posts. I believe, blogging this way will bring us more idea to our writing because we know what we are writing very well.

THey hire big writing teams to write tones of articles everyday . I get 300 articles written per day for me.

I’d venture to say anyone who is posting 30 blog articles a day is either posting junk PLR stuff, or it’s a large company with a dedicated team to churn out quality content.
If your a one-man show, a great way to find new content is using Google Reader to track well known blogs, as well as Google Alerts for specific keywords.

Go comment on other people’s blogs and you are sure to amass a large amount of ideas for new subject to post about.

It is extremely intensive research that includes news channels, magazines and that kind of stuff. Also, they do get them from other writers and they just their own flavor of writing to it.

If it’s a personal blog you’re talking about, the content could come from the personal experience of the owner, or maybe the latest trends that he or she notices. If it’s a company blog, it’s possible that a team is working on it, and each member works on a different aspect. Have you tried looking at their author profiles to see what they usually write about?

Freelance for finding people to write posts for your site

Started in June of last year and abandoned in January of this one, this thread is showing its gray hairs.

Thread closed.