Where can I find a close vector match to my client's ancient logo? (pic inside)

Hi there. I’m designing a website for a client and they provided me with this copy of their logo (click thumbnail below) which is the largest resolution file size they have. I’m trying to find a stock vector graphic to purchase that is the best match for the sitting woman with her leg up and her hand behind her head. Has anyone seen something that would be a halfway decent match for this picture? I’ve looked but can’t find a good one. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Attachment is not valid. You could use Fiverr to find someone to vector design this for you.

I’ve approved the attachment so you can see it now.

Opening it up in Illustrator or a free vector graphics program, you should be able to trace it and clean it up in 3 hours. It isn’t that complex.

You could also print it out extremely large on photo paper, then trace the outlines with a fine-point pen, color inside with a fine-point brush and black paint, and you’re done. Scan it back into the computer at high rez, then save copies at smaller rez.

Break out of the use of the computer once in a while.

Webinsane: Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve never actually tried Fiverr but it might work. I’ve already messaged a few sellers to see if they’d be able to do it.

StevenHu: I’m OK with Illustrator but I’m not an artist so I don’t think I’d be able to do a good enough job.

The best way to deal with that would be to print it. Than use a scanner to scan it at a hight resolution like 1200 and turn into a bitmap. Considering the art is only black and white that should give you what you need to than be able to use the bitmap at any necessary resolution.

Here is that image converted to a very large bitmap. The resolution should be enough to deal with just about any format. Also, if you would like to change the color simply drag a swatch from illustrator or indesign after placing the graphic in those programs.

IF you want solid colors in the logo, Illustrator tracer tool should do the job