Where can i put my link in SitePoint Forum?

Hello All,

Want to know where can i put my links in this sites,i checked but could not find it so is anyone please guide me how i can add my links?yes i did visit profile and certain options…

What kinds of links to you mean? In your posts, or in your signature? If you mean that you are having trouble creating a signature, that’s because you need to have been a member for 90 days before you can do that. Since you signed up in March, you aren’t too far away. :slight_smile:

More detail here:

Yes talking about Signature…i am not seeing edit signature in my profile so…

That’s because you have not yet been a member for long enough. After you’ve been a member for 90 days (around 3 months) you’ll see an area for adding/editing a signature. Some time in the next month you should be able to do that (depending on when you signed up.) :slight_smile:

The reason for this is to discourage people from registering just so they can start to spread signature links everywhere. Anyhow, even when you can, the signature links are no-follow, so they are useless in terms of SEO. They are only of any use if you post regularly, so that other members see your links on a regular basis.

Ohkk rite ralph…thanks very much…

Good to know! thanks! It’s been a few years since i’ve been on this site and it seems to have changed a bit…