Where do you go first online?

Gmail.
Check calendar.
Open up any new SP, PSX Extreme, news, etc. articles.
Check iTunes of any Angry Birds updates. :shifty:
Grab a coffee and read any open articles.

I mail Shaun.

open a terminal
ssh to the mail server
run mutt

but meanwhile a browser is open and there I do often check sitepoint first… I really don’t get THAT much mail, to be honest.

Usually either Firefox or Opera already have the work/dev pages open because I was working on them when I closed, or some article I was reading.

I first check my mails & my social network status after that i do surfing to enhance my skill better.I am bit techno savvy person though not by profession but like to know about technology so internet is the ultimate resource to know instant updates of the products i love…

OICQ. Check my email first and then browse some news. After that, I have to begin my work.

I switch on my PC, Auto Login in to
YM, G-Talk Msn

I check Shaun’s mail.

first ill check my email and my mobile of course…

I log in to Awakened Lands then Facebook. Next it’s off to the forums to check private messages.

Email> Looking for contacts>Answering questions > Sitepoint

I open ICQ and shout “A-aw” every three seconds, while turning rounds in my chair. :eye:

just check email,if I can login the facebook,I will login in it,but I can’t…

i first open my emails, my gmail one then my company email…checking for updates

Somewhat in this order
Facebook
Gmail
SItepoint
Speedsolving forums (rubiks cube forum)
d2jsp (gaming forum)

Deal, Why don’t you tell us what you do first thing and why, and then it’ll be my turn.

Remember, the new policy for the General Chat forum is that all threads encourage discussion, so make it good please.

Check my emails and open up my messengers and be ready to chitchat hehe:)