Where do you spend your limited advertising funds

HI

I have a limited budget to advertise my site . To take most of it where would you spend your advertisng fund that convert most. My niche is online dating which is very competitive

what do you mean by limited budget? are you talking about $200?
if that’s the case then adbrite and adsense is your only option

I would disagree with you. You can start advertising campaign with a limited budget now using other self-serve platforms, i.e. BuySellAds, McTraffics, maybe even FaceBook Ads if they accept your ad.

If you have limited budget, you can research forums and blogs which related to dating niche. You can post meaningful comments to blogs and meaningful postings to forums. And also social networks e.g: Facebook, MySpace. This can bring free traffic and convert it into sales.

After you get the money, you can consider paid traffic.

I would spend my limited budget to somebody who could build links for SEO purposes… There are lots of services, checp services that can beat low budget… ask freelancer.com

I spend this budget on advertising.
I have bought 2 ads package on www.mctraffics.com and spent some money on buysellads.com

please let us know how both campaigns work for you. mctraffics rates is low comparing to buysellads so it would nice to see how both perfomed for you.

I’m also interested in this mctraffics thing, seems to good to be true.

I’ve used Mctraffics in the past but never buysellads. Is there any noticeable difference between the two as far as effectiveness?

the only thing that concern me about mctraffics is that they never tell you which site your ad be on?
there is a good chance a robot not a real person will be seeing your ad

Since you don’t seem to have enough,why not try forum signatures in you niche

I haven’t any problems with them.
I have bought two ad packages: 50000 US impressions ($19.99) for test and 100000 US impressions ($34.99).
I paid via PayPal.
All is very simply.
CTR: 0.74% and 0.83%.

I’m satisfied with this service)

buysellads.com is really good service also but very expensive for me…

are you aware that a robot can click too. what was your conversion rate?

At this moment I have 5 conversions.
Therefore I’m sure these clicks are from people.

could you please tell us about your campaign with buysellads.com?

which one is doing better so far?

As I wrote earlier buysellads is too expensive for my ad campaign.
In my opinion McTraffics is better and some simpler for users…

Did anybody else use buysellads ?

who is behind McTraffics? are they based in USA or Europe?

I think USA