Where do you want to travel to?

I want to visit Paris. From my friends I have heard that the city is the true representation of feminine beauty and sheer style.

Barcelona would be a great option

There is lot to experience lush nature, urban sophistication and cultural history all over the world.Camping seems like a very green way to spend your holidays, and it can be,if it’s done right.Do anyone aware about the best place for camping?

Visit Romania, there are many lovely places …

i want to see Switzerland for travel its very beautiful place its like haven on the earth

Ireland is not bad, Kerry & Clare great places to visit.

I like UK too, I like U, K ? :lol:

It’s a place named Maui…Mmm…

I Like UK

hawaii

I’d like to see Australia :slight_smile:

Everywhere!

(spent quite some trying, and still not quite there :D)

Serbia is good option

I would really like to visit Tibet

I will love to see Tibet and Australia.

Abhishek

I would really like to go to Germany. I hope to go after I graduate from university.

I would love to discover whole Asia
and to find out about their cultures :slight_smile:

I prefer exotic location :slight_smile: Fiji, Maldives, Bora Bora…I hope one day I’ll go there :smiley:
I 'm loving it every time I feel the saltwater of the sea on my skin, the soft breeze in my hair and the golden sand under my feet :wink:

I definitely like to go to space travel, maybe a month or two in outer space, experience a little no gravity place, drink floats while I float, although i doubt it if there would be any place that I could get those kind of food. from the movies that I have seen, the food that they bring are somewhat in toothpaste form…

youve got great taste;)