Where I can find some modx templates?

I am working on a project. The client insisted on using modx cms. I googled but all I see are free but very simple templates. Can anyone suggest me some good template site or suggest something ? I am really new to this cms.

Please help …

I don’t know about themes for MODX specifically, but I have created designs for it before and it is pretty straightforward to turn a html/css template into a theme for it - much more simple than working from scratch for something like Wordpress. it is just a more simple CMS all round to be honest.

In MODx go the the package manager and install Flexibility. This is a working template that also installs other packages to get you something up and running instantly then modify it or use it to work out how MODX works.
Should mention this refers to MODx Revolution

To be honest I cant believe that MODx does not get more mentions on this forum I know it can sometimes be a little problematic mostly due to the not so good documentation however its so much more flexible than all other CMS’s hopefully one day it will become more mainstream.

I know this is a little old now but if you want the theme I use on my site and how to set it up you can download it from here http://www.manleynet.co.uk/blog.html/2014/01/29/download-modx-template/

Hope this help anyone or at least gets them up and running.

Thanks, It has been a year and the OP hasn’t returned so I’m sure they’ve found an answer and have moved on by now.

Thread Closed