Where I can get free brushes, fonts and etc?

I’m newbie in Photoshop, so I need a big stuff for It.

Want to hear from you any suggestions. Share your best design resources with a free stuff.

PS. admins, pls do not close my topics. I’m a sailor that’s why I visit Internet not so often :frowning:

I don’t use Photoshop, so I can’t help much, but there are some suggestions in this thread, which might get you started and give you ideas of where else to look.

A lot of the fonts can be found online at the common font sites. Since you have to add the fonts to your computer OS first, they are more commonly available.
As for brushes, if you look at your favorite tutorial sites, they will have brush packages available usually.

You can search on internet for get free brushes, fonts and etc. You will find so may resources of free brushes, fonts.

I get my brushes in deviantart and some are just search in google, its free so no need to pay for it.

Best brushes i found were from Deviantart and google. If i need grungy , i just search grungy brushes in google, and i chose from the thumbnails (Google images).

Here you get best resources for you work.