Where to Advertise on Internet?

Hi,

I know what an Internet Marketing is. SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, CPM advertising. All I understand and here my Question is :

Where do i advertise (Paid with instant result) when my target area is USA, Canada and target Audience is B2B ?

I want result in terms of getting leads, client.

Thanks.

In terms of B2B i would certainly recommend you PPC because this would help you target the real consumers of your product/services. I don’t think the other techniques would be as effective. Moreover the results wouldn’t be instant with the other techniques.

Thanks for your reply. But i mention in the thread that PPC is again a part of my activity which I am currently doing. But unable to target B2B customers.
Anyways, thanks… Will optimize campaigns to get better results.

Hi iwin, the reason why PPC may not be working for you might be due to the fact that you are targeting the wrong sets of keywords or the landing page might not be effective enough to convert visitors. I know it’s impossible for you to reveal your niche and keywords due to the competitive nature of PPC so here are a few tactics that you can try.

PPC Ad Optimization:

• Setup ad campaigns that target very specific keywords.
  • Add negative keywords based on data from Adwords, Analytics or even search suggestions provided by Google.
  • A/B test your ad copy aggressively and pick the ones that has the highest CTR and conversion rate.

Landing Page Optimization:
A/B test the following:

• Headlines
  • Lead gen form
  • Call-to-action button

I know providing tips is way easier than actually doing it but I think this is all the suggestions I can give for now based on your question. Cheers!

Hey thanks for the helpful answer.

I tried all except the A/B test experiment.

I know i can read the steps for performing it in a better way. This test require some coding to be added in website’s URL or Landing page which is a problematic part for me. Can you suggest me on how come i can do this without opting for any codes in LP?