Where to buy high quality links for seo on differnet topics

Hello!
I’m dreaming to buy hight quality, expencive lnks for SEO. Anyone know some trustful sites or traders?
If you have any offers please send me an email:
Thanks!

Hey @DerekDva — welcome to the SitePoint forums!

It looks like you’re trying to promote a new project. Buying SEO links is a terrible idea — much more likely to get you a Google penalty than any results in the SERPs.

What niche is your site in? Knowing that could help us suggest better ways of obtaining backlinks.

5 Likes

Hi DerekDVa and welcome to the forums. I’ve removed your e-mail address, as I imagine you’d rather not be flooded with Spam.

If you search these forums and elsewhere for information, you’ll see that buying/selling links is a bad practice, and therefore not something we want to promote here.

[quote=Google]The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank.
This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links;
exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free”
product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link[/quote]

1 Like

I am with TechnoBear.

This forum is genuine and best for online learner. Do not try to spam here.

&

Buy links for promotion is simply putting your website in the Google penalized list.

seo is a long term marketing strategy so dont waste ur money by buying domains u will be penalized as google has sophisticated ways to detect people trying to game the system

just have good content & post it as often as possible + have profiles on as many social media websites as possible.

i would rather buyer domains for $6 that are related to my keywords & post content there whilst putting my links on the domains to the m,ain site i want to bring up first.

give it 2 months & u will be on your way to high rankings in google

I think you must have misread the question; nobody has mentioned buying domains.

Buying links and that is also with high quality? Sounds something like someone is trying to cross an ocean and asking for a bridge to cover that distance. SEO is a process where people will get search penalty from Google if they do not follow Google guidelines.

1 Like

You can buy links on high quality articles sites, inforgraphic sharring platform and good quality local citations network and site…

As has already been explained in this topic, buying and selling links which pass PR is against Google’s TOS. Therefore, no high quality site is likely to sell links and risk a penalty. As @Ophelie said, there are much better ways to promote a site.

However, it looks as if @DerekDva is no longer interested, as he’s not returned to the topic in over threee weeks. Without more input from him, it’s difficult to offer useful advice.

Dont Buy links just be patient and consistent, optimize your pages (SEO), update your website write new articles, share your content with others, help others in the same niche solve there problems, do this constantly and in less than 2 months you should see a big improvement in your rankings and traffic, buying backlinks can be very risky, they can add a spammy backlink or a backlink thats not related to your niche and google will penalize you. All the hard work will go down the drain.

its a very bad idea to by a link.

Following easy ways you can create a backlink for your website.
because backlink is very important to improve ranking on Google.

1. Submit your article/blog post on Social bookmarking sites.
  2. Comments posting on do-follow forums
  3. Forum signatures
  4. RSS feed submission.
  5. Guest posting to other websites.
  6. Social networking : twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Plus, Tumbler.
  7. Sharing valuable information on question answers websites like quora.
  8. Press release specially paid version.
  9. Submit your website on review forums.
  10. Answer Questions in Yahoo Answers
  11. Write on about.com and link to your website blog in it
  12. Create an informative Wikipedia page and include your link in resource section.
  13. Submit your website images to image directories.
  14. Convert your article or product info to PPT, PDF and submit to slideshare and document sharing sites.
  15. Create niche specific video tutorials or YouTube video, Such types of tutorial videos get lots of backlinks.
  16. Submit your article to top niche directories.
    :thumbsup:

As I said in the previous topic where you posted this reply, good quality backlinks are taken into account by Google. Links you can easily place yourself - like many of the suggestions above - are largely disregarded, and if done to excess, may be regarded as Spamming (by both Google and the sites where they’re placed) and may have a negative effect. I highly recommend reading Google’s guidelines:

Off Topic:

Just to be clear, outgoing links on this forum are nofollow - despite what you may read elsewhere on the Internet.

@TechnoBear, I agreed with you. but theoretical is different than practical.

Interesting article :
The Hidden Power of Nofollow Links

Sorry - not sure what you mean by that.

[quote=“Steveng401, post:13, topic:109434”]
The Hidden Power of Nofollow Links
[/quote]I wasn’t suggesting that nofollow links have no benefit, but your list specifies placing links on “do-follow” forums. You will find various places on the Internet which list SitePoint as such a forum, although it is not, and has not been for many years. Despite this, we find ourselves cleaning up after folk who only want to use the place for link-dropping, so I thought it was worth pointing out our links are nofollow before somebody got the wrong idea.

Yes, I’m with all of them you guys. I know that it is worthless to buy a link for seo purpose.

Even neither is it right to cripple widely nor has there some links to get seo benefit through buying them still yet?

Such as High Quality Directory Submission Sites. They are going to provide their services with cost.

As other says buy links is a very bad idea and your site will penalize by Google.
If you want your website on Google first page then you can hire a reputed SEO company, or you can also promote your website by on your own. As @Steveng401 says its the procedure of search engine optimization. :relaxed:

Bying links? Do people still sell links? If you follow such black hat tactics you will be penalized. There are so many resources where you can get good quality back links for free. Why would you even consider buying links. Lets stop web spam and create valuable websites.

I like the idea of steveng401.
I will try that to my site.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.