Where to get a free world weather script?

Hey,

I am looking for a weather script that I can use on my site, I can find scripts that I enter the city and it shows that, but I am hoping to find something that allows users to enter their country or area to view country / semi-local weather.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!

I hate to say this but I’m going to refer you to Google. Your question is too generic… is it for WordPress or Joomla or any other CMS? I assume that you want a JavaScript script but you can find good one in PHP too… There are thousands of scripts there and it is hard to choose.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, sorry I should have been more specific :slight_smile:

I just want to include this on a PHP page (A vBulletin template)
I have searched google and tried quite a few but didn’t get something that can show worldwide weather - I just want to have it inside a box on the forum homepage - The site is for international chat.

Thanks again!

Anyone able to help please?
Still been searching but can’t find anything :frowning:

You can use BBC weather feeds on your site, but I suspect you can only set them up for one location at a time. They get their data from the [URL=“http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/”]Met Office. As far as I can see, they don’t offer any kind of widget, but I didn’t explore very far, so it might be worth a look.