Where to hire a systems integration consultant?

Hi,

I run a small service based company with around 12 employees currently and growing steadily. We have employees in 3 different countries currently, some of them working from home.

We currently have a lot of systems we are using to manage the various aspects of business. Most of these are excel based using one-drive for online sharing and editing etc, these include files for CRM, Logistics management, etc. We also use Joomla for our main website.

However, we are looking to improve the degree of automation in how the various systems come together. To start off with, we want to move from Joomla to Wordpress for the website. However, within wordpress we are looking to integrate some other tools too, for e.g. Zendesk or other open-source software to bring our systems together.

While I understand most tools individually fairly well, I am looking for an expert/consultant who can advice us on the various solutions out there and help us get those integrated. Being a small business we cannot afford a high-end solution for this, so I wonder what would be the best way to go about hiring someone like this, with experience. What kind of skillset should I be looking for in a person who can assist with this? Would it be a “systems integration consultant”, or is there a better title to describe this role for a smaller company?

Thanks

I can’t answer most of your questions, but for recruiting the person try posting in the jobs category of the forums, and try stack overflow careers.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.