Where to start with virtual assistant providers?

I quickly have to find an established VA business, where do I begin?

Yellow pages?

try oDesk virtual staff finder, elance…

virtual assistants! woot woot! i can be one. ahehe… just joking. You can find a lot in freelancing sites like freelancer, odesk, onlinejobs. Post the job description and the qualities you want for the position. Indicate whether it’s for part-time or full-time, the salary, and all the stuffs that you think an applicant should know.

At last got started using what up to now seems like an established VA company, they’ve guided me through their entire process and also helped improve my idea of how it operates. This business are called Virtual Workmate employment agency india, then again more tips will of course be welcomed.

A lot of VAs are flooding the internet nowadays, you just have to specifically state the job description for you want for a VA. I mean, the things that you are looking for, not just the given “things” that one has because he/she is a VA. You can google it up and see if that VA business is really reliable.

Virtual assistant companies provide that extra support to the companies who need them. The fact is that a businessperson who chooses to take up the clerical part of the business himself has to spend more time in the office doing not so important things, thus ending up being his own employee. This leads to the real tasks of the business being left out leading to the decrease in the growth of the business.

One way in doing a background check is to ask for a recommendation from the VA’s previous clients. It is to your advantage if they are able to provide you with the contact numbers of these people. This will greatly help you in knowing more about how the company serves their clients and the nature of service they provide. You must also take into account the equipment this company is using in monitoring their service provider. It must be the latest technology and must be updated in order for your virtual assistant to be more productive and work efficiently.

The OP has received the answer
Thread Closed