Which CMS

Hi ALL,

I’m not sure if that’s the best place form my thread, feel free to replace it (moderators!)!

I’m about to create a new website! I’ve designed the (basic, flexible) layout in Photoshop and I can’t decide which CMS to chose to use for the backend…
There are a lot of good and free content management systems out there, like THESE

I was designing AND writing the PHP backend for my previous sites, so I don’t have experience with those CMS’s, I just thought it would be faster to download and set up one for my next site.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
:smiley:

Do a search on these forums as this subject has been discussed 100’s of times and you may find your answer.

Choosing the right CMS can be a bit of a minefield. A good start would be to write down a list of what you want from a CMS then try a few out to find the best one for your site.

What do you need to do? Personally, I build most of my sites on the Zikula framework base (http://zikula.org) just release version 1.2.1 a couple days ago.

I’ve checked Zikula and I think it will serve all my needs… Will download now and see if it will really do the job!

Thanks! :smiley: