Which do you prefer? Healthy or Wealthy?

Hi, I am new here and still learning the site. Please just tell me if this is the right place to put this thread. Just want to know how many here who prefer to be healthy or wealthy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m also new here. I prefer both healthy and wealthy. Both is important in our life.If you are not healthy you will suffer for many types of disease. And without wealth life is not possible.At least such an amount that you can lead your life better.

Both i prefer…

I think both are important of a persons life.

General Discussions is the place for threads that don’t fit in any of the other forums. But, as you can see it is called “Discussions”. A list of “I prefer this/that” is not a discussion, and is not interesting for anyone.

Why don’t you start by answering your own question, explaining WHY you prefer healthy or wealthy?

The same goes for all that want to participate in this thread. You must explain WHY you prefer the one or the other. And you may also respond to the answer of someone else. Any replies that are limited to “I prefer this/that” will be considered fluff and handled as such from now on.
If you don’t know what fluff is, please read our FAQs.

Yes. Healthy body keeps you fit and fabulous and your life keep rocking on.
<snip>

I guess both is a good answer but if I had to choose just one that’s a no brainer: Healthy.

If you’re not healthy being wealthy is useless, you’ll not be able to enjoy that wealth. I will even go a step further, if you are healthy you can build your own wealth.

So healthy it is for me.

Healthy poor people have more money they can spend than wealthy dead people do.

I can’t argue with that :lol:

is it possible become healthy without wealth ? I don’t think so .:smiley:

The answer is yes. There are quite a few people that are not wealthy and yet are healthy

But let’s start with the basics: what do you consider wealthy?

Wealthy in health and happiness !

I see the point. The harder you work for money… the harder it is for your body. So, what is a good balance? Personally, I don’t know…ultimately regardless of health or wealth, we all are trying to achieve one thing and one thing only. That is to be happy. With that said, do what makes you happy.

Definitely… Healthy
Health is Wealth

I prefer health, if you are healthy then only you will be wealthy.

[FONT=Georgia]I want both, but if I need to pick one, it’d have to be healthy.

No way to enjoy Life without good health!

No matter how expensive my mattress is, if I’m stuck in it all day, I’d prefer to be dead and buried.[/FONT]

In regards to your question, personally I prefer to be healthy. The reason why is because a person can have all the money in the world but it can’t always “buy” good health. My thought process is…what benefit is having a lot of money when a person cannot enjoy life because of poor health. You can always get another dollar but you can’t just get another life.

You can’t really enjoy life and enjoy your wealth if you’re not healthy. So, of course I prefer healthy. There is more to life than money. :wink:

I want to be wealthy with sound health or healthy at the same time being wealthy

Healthy & Wealthy both have equal importance.Health is the key to wealth because if you are healthy you can do more & more work , so become wealthy.